I finished watching Benjamin Button today and it was so sad. T.T
The movie revolves around a man, who was "born under unusual circumstances".
Instead of the normal life cycle where we age from young to old,
Benjamin Button age from old to young.
I felt so sad when I saw how he couldn't be with his daughter while she was growing up.
I felt even more sad when he got Alzheimer and died in Daisy's arms.
Sometimes, it's not necessarily good to be growing younger
when everyone else you know is growing older. Everyone leaves
before you and until the very end of the day, you are left all alone.
So many questions running wild in my mind while watching the movie.
What has the clock that is turning backwards got to do with Button
and why is he the only one whose born like this? ;x.
p.s/ Brad Pitt looks damn hot though. :D
JA!
♥ 10:10 AM